Gas leaks are dangerous and hard to detect. Gas leaks can be quite dangerous, possibly causing fires or carbon monoxide poisoning. It is important to have a carbon monoxide detector in your home so that you can be made immediately aware in the event of a natural gas leak. If you suspect a gas leak, immediately remove your family from the home, and call in the experts. We can detect, isolate, and repair the leak. We will also test afterward to ensure the leak has been neutralized.
You should not wait to take these steps in the event of a gas leak:
Quickly open all the doors and windows
Vacate the premises
Do not touch electronic or battery operated devices, lights, or phones
Do not light any candles or matches, even if it is dark
Call our plumbers at J.C. Enriquez Plumbing
Whether you need us to come out on an emergency basis or you would like to make an appointment, our expert plumbing technicians are available to you! If you are in need of gas detection and repair services or have interest in installing detection devices to improve the safety of your home, we are here for you.